FDA Approved Treatment for Female Pattern Thinning (Androgenetic Alopecia)
Jernigan’s Hair Replacement Clinic in Raleigh is the first and only hair loss clinic in the greater Raleigh area to offer FDA Approved Laser Hair Therapy treatments for women.
FDA Approved Laser Hair Loss Treatment is now available in the Raleigh, North Carolina area ONLY at Jernigan’s Hair Replacement Clinic. Utilizing the advanced MEP-90 cool laser treatment system, the first FDA Approved Medical Device for Women’s Hair Regrowth, women can now take advantage of this FDA approved non-invasive treatment of female pattern hair loss and thinning (Androgenetic Alopecia).
The Results Speak for Themselves
FDA Controlled Study – MEP-90 Laser Hair Therapy System
Our exclusive MEP-90 Laser Hair Therapy System has received FDA 510(K) clearance (Approved #K091496) for women with Female Pattern Thinning (Androgenetic Alopecia). These Non-Surgical Treatments are NOW available by prescription only, under a Doctor’s supervision, only at Jernigans Hair Replacement Clinic.
- An IRB pre-approved clinical trial with oversight was performed.
- Each subject received a total of 36 20-minute treatments over 18 wks
- Results were reviewed at 10-weeks (20 treatments) and 18-weeks (36 treatments) levels
- After 20 treatments (10 weeks) 92% of subjects had increased hair counts of >+10% with 57% demonstrating an increase of 30%.
- 98% of subjects indicated a medically-significant stabilization of rate of hair loss.
- After 36 treatments, 97% of subjects had an increased hair count of >+ 20%. A total of 89% of all subjects demonstrated an increased hair count of >+30%, with 57% demonstrating an increased hair count of >+50%.
Read the full FDA 510(k) clearance on the FDA website:
How Laser Hair Growth Therapy Treatment Works
The MEP-90 Hair Growth System: Clinical Results
- After 20 treatments (Phase 1)
92% of the patients presented an increase hair count of at least a minimum of 10% with 60% having an increase of a minimum of 30% increase in hair.
- Phase 2: (After 36 treatments)
96% of patients presented an increase hair count of at least 20% with 88% having an increase minimum of 30% more hair.
- Phase 3: (After 52 treatments)
An astounding 97% of patients presented an increase hair count of a minimum of 20% with 77% having a minimum increase of 51% more hair.