A Breakthrough in Hair Loss Control, Retention and Rejuvenation
Low Level Laser Therapy is a non-invasive, non-chemical treatment for hair loss. Recently cleared by the FDA, laser hair loss treatment therapy is a proven non-surgical treatment option for men and women experiencing the early stages of hair loss due to Androgenic Alopecia (genetic pattern baldness).
With laser hair treatments, you can stop the progression of hair loss and achieve the appearance thicker, fuller, shinier, and healthier looking hair. The low level lasers are “soft” lasers often referred to as “cold” lasers, and do not have the thermal-component to cut, burn or vaporize.
Low Level Laser Hair Therapy treatments utilize a device containing therapeutic soft low level light lasers which delivers light energy directly to the scalp.
Laser hair treatment was developed in Europe and used for improving hair volume and hair shaft quality and prolonging the life of hair color and improving hair colors and perms.
The Benefits of Laser Hair Therapy Treatment
- Increases the blood supply to the scalp by 54% after only one treatment.
- Stimulates hair follicles.
- Stops the progression of hair loss in 85% of patients.
- Increased hair strength and elasticity.
- Fuller, shinier, softer, thicker hair.
- For Post Operative Transplant surgery, laser treatments have been shown to help newly transplanted hair to thrive and increases the healing process.
- Repairs damage normally caused by chemical services.
- Delivers light energy directly from different positions without loss of light properties to insure appropriate dosage.